Documents: Datasheet / Module Lineup / Gallery
Description: Battery backed up I2C real time clock module.
- Uses PCF8563 RTC circuit.
- Clock trimmed to better than +/-2ppm at 25C.
- 700nA current consumption enables 200 days of backup with on-board rechargeable battery.
- PCF8563 has low voltage detector that sets register bit "VL" if battery ever drops below its minimum voltage requirement.
- Battery charged from module supply voltage.
- On board 3V regulator for module and battery charging.
- External I2C interface operating range is 3.0 to 5.5VDC using on-board level shifter.
- 1pps output can be enabled with I2C command.